Educational tracks include:
• BIM, Interoperability & Integrated Project Delivery
• Building Performance, Energy & Health/Safety/Welfare
• Emerging Technologies, Drones, Mobile Solutions & 3D
• Facility, Asset & Life-cycle Management
• Green/Sustainable Design & Construction
• Project, Financial & Construction Management
• Smart Cities & Connected Communities
• Specs, Codes, Standards & Document Management
• Sustainable Sites, Mapping & Infrastructure
Under the AEC-ST umbrella, the AEC Next educational program will feature a series of conferences-within-a-conference including The National BIM Conference; The National High-Performance Building Conference; BIM in the Academy; and The National Specifiers Conference. All the sessions are charted on a course syllabus to assist attendees in picking their individualized course loads.
AEC Next will be co-locating with SPAR 3D Expo & Conference in 2018. Our team will automatically consider your submission for the SPAR 3D program. However, should you wish to submit a separate presentation for SPAR 3D, please click here.
Questions? Contact Jessica Eames, AEC Next Conference Coordinator at email@example.com.