June 5-7, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
Don’t miss your opportunity to present at AEC Next Technology Expo and Conference, focused on collaboration, performance, and technology for the built world.
Together with our esteemed Advisory Board, we’ll select key thought-leaders to participate in our conference program. No sales pitches, only practical, engaging content from industry visionaries. If you’re one, we want to hear from you! All accepted speakers, moderators and panelists will receive an AEC Next Full-Conference Passport valued at $670 as well as passes to the VIP Networking Receptions.
Educational tracks include:
• BIM, Interoperability & Integrated Project Delivery
• Building Performance, Energy & Health/Safety/Welfare
• Emerging Technologies, Drones, Mobile Solutions & 3D
• Facility, Asset & Life-cycle Management
• Green/Sustainable Design & Construction
• Project, Financial & Construction Management
• Smart Cities & Connected Communities
• Specs, Codes, Standards & Document Management
• Sustainable Sites, Mapping & Infrastructure
Under the AEC-ST umbrella, the AEC Next educational program will feature a series of conferences-within-a-conference including The National BIM Conference; The National High-Performance Building Conference; BIM in the Academy; and The National Specifiers Conference. All the sessions are charted on a course syllabus to assist attendees in picking their individualized course loads.
AEC Next will be co-locating with SPAR 3D Expo & Conference in 2018. Our team will automatically consider your submission for the SPAR 3D program. However, should you wish to submit a separate presentation for SPAR 3D, please click here.
Questions? Contact Jessica Eames, AEC Next Conference Coordinator at email@example.com.
Call for Speakers deadline is September 8, 2017.